Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Utah Fun!

So, now that three months have flown by, I figured it's about time that I blog again. Looking back it's amazing how much can happen in a couple of months.

So, I'll just hopefully give the highlights.


This past month I had the insane idea to fly to UT.

Alone.

With two children under the age of 2.

CRAZY IDEA!!!

Picture a young, frantic mother, a crying baby in a frontal carrier, a backpack, an extremely heavy carseat, and a cute little toddler carrying her own backpack in the other hand.

Then think of what goes on during security checks, and boarding a small plane...anyway, I would not have survived if it wasn't for the help of very nice strangers who took pity on me :)


Well, the hours of insanity were all worth it when we turned the corner and there was my family waiting to greet me; as Brielle ran down into the outstretched arms of my little brother Dallin (to my mother's dismay ;)

I was in desperate need of a little break from my solitary, little apartment lifestyle, and going to UT was the perfect get-away. Not only did I have actual people to talk to, the kids were able to run around an actual house, and they loved spending time with family!




We went to Kangaroo Zoo with my Aunt Jenny and her family. Brielle and all the kids loved the bouncy toys. She would just throw herself around and love being able to go crazy without getting hurt at all.



The kids all loved going to the Bean Museum and seeing all of the animals. Brielle and her cousin Trey are quite the duo. They never left each other's sides, and they were constantly chasing each other all over the place.

















We were able to see a lot of family because it was my cousin's wedding and Jake's mom's graduation. The kids loved spending time with their fun uncles Trent and Dallin. We love and miss our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment